ONLINE BOOKS SALE FOR A.Y. 2021-2022
You can purchase your child’s books through online payment.
Please follow the terms and conditions mentioned below that will help you to complete your online transaction successfully.
- Online Book Sale is scheduled from 26th August 2021 to 02nd September 2021. Kindly visit the school website https://www.arkis.edu.bh/book-sale/ .Payment can be done through Debit /Credit Card. No service fees will be charged.
- Parents who have not paid Term 1 Fees for A.Y. 2021-22 will not be able to have access for purchasing their child books online. For enquiries contact accounts department via email: [email protected].
- Books will be given based on availability because of limited stocks and will be on a first come first served basis.
- While purchasing the books through online, parents will have the option to enter the delivery mode of their choice:
- Books collection from the school (specified date and time for collection will be communicated later) This can be done by children attending in-school learning. Preschool parents who take children into classrooms can collect for them.
- Delivery to the Home address : (Delivery charges of BD 2/- per transaction will be applicable). Parent should enter the Address details on book sales page as per the specific Format (Flat/Villa/House No., Building No., Road No., Block No., Area Name, and the Contact number).
- Books will be delivered on or before 15th September 2021 for those who have purchased as per the given timeline.
- Parents should verify that they have received all the books as per the delivery note provided. If there are any missing books it should be notified to Accounts Dept. within 03 working days otherwise it will be considered as Delivered.
- Books cannot be returned or exchanged once the transaction has been completed online; please ensure right books are chosen or selected for your child. For questions and enquiries regarding textbooks please contact the Subject Coordinators.
- If you are facing any technical issues during the online payment, please contact IT help desk support on 38482217 or email to: [email protected]